- Updates on ACLS based on the 2010 AHA Guidelines
- BLS, covering CPR, effective chest compressions and the use of an AED
- Immediate recognition and management of peri-arrest conditions
- Immediate recognition and early management of cardiopulmonary arrest
- Airway management, ventilation support and drug therapy
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS) and Stroke management
- Effective communication skills for all team members
You will receive your certification card at the end of class, after successful completion of the course requirements. Our courses are designed for you to learn how to apply the material in a real life situation. Guaranteed. If you don’t pass your ACLS course, or feel you didn’t comprehend the material, you can come to another course until you do, for free.
ACLS Certification – $150
This option is for you if you have do not have a current ACLS certification or an expired certification.
ACLS Renewal – $105
This option is for you if you have a valid American Heart Association ACLS certification and need to renew.
Please note for the Online ACLS course: By taking the American Heart Association accredited online ACLS course, you will receive the same class certification as you would by taking the traditional, in-person course.
ACLS Online Heartcode is the official American Heart Association elearning program. It allows students to take an ACLS course via the internet, instead of attending a standard, classroom based course. A brief in person skills session is required for certification.
Please note for the ACLS course: The American Heart Association ACLS Providers Manual is required for this class. Please bring your book to class or you will be required to purchase a book prior to the start of class. If you need to order a book, you will have the option to do so when registering for a course.