- Updates in BLS based on the 2010 American Heart Association guidelines.
- Immediate recognition of stroke and sudden cardiac arrest
- Early assessment of a patient’s level of consciousness
- Effective chest compression techniques highlighting quality, rate and depth
- Proper rescue breathing sequences to provide adequate ventilation
- Continuous CPR until return of spontaneous circulation
- Rapid defibrillation using an AED, if indicated
You will receive your certification card at the end of class, after successful completion of the course requirements. Our courses are designed for you to learn how to apply the material in a real life situation. Guaranteed. If you don’t pass your BLS course, or feel you didn’t comprehend the material, you can come to another course until you do, for free.
BLS Certification – $50
This option is for you if you have do not have a current BLS certification or an expired certification.
BLS Recertification – $45
This option is for you if you have a valid American Heart Association BLS certification and need to renew.
Please note for the Online BLS course: By taking the American Heart Association accredited online BLS course, you will receive the same class certification as you would by taking the traditional, in-person course.
BLS for Healthcare Providers Online is the official American Heart Association elearning program. It allows students to take a BLS course via the internet, instead of attending a standard, classroom based course. A brief in person skills session is required for certification.
Please note for the BLS course: The American Heart Association BLS Student Manual is required for this class. Please bring your book to class or you will be required to purchase a book prior to the start of class. If you need to order a book, you will have the option to do so when registering for a course.