- Updates in PALS based on the 2015 AHA guidelines
- Systematic infant and pediatric assessment
- Effective 1 & 2 rescuer CPR on children and infants
- Fluid bolus administration via vascular and intraosseous access
- Respiratory emergency management
- A thorough discussion and simulation on cardiac & respiratory shock
- Team dynamics on effective resuscitation
You will receive your certification card at the end of class, after successful completion of the course requirements. Our courses are designed for you to learn how to apply the material in a real life situation. Guaranteed. If you don’t pass your PALS course, or feel you didn’t comprehend the material, you can come to another course until you do, for free.
PALS Certification – $175
This option is for you if you have do not have a current PALS certification or an expired certification.
PALS Renewal – $125
This option is for you if you have a valid American Heart Association PALS certification and need to renew.
Please note for the PALS course: The American Heart Association PALS Provider Manual is required for this class. Please bring your book to class or you will be required to purchase a book prior to the start of class. If you need to order a book, you will have the option to do so when registering for a course.